This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Johnsonville Sausage. All opinions are 100% mine.
I love brats, they are yummy, fun and go with just about any food. I love grilling them so that you can have that smokey goodness. I also love having parties with them as most people love brats. Personally I’m all about the cheesy brats and that really is about all I eat. I love having tailgating parties when I’m at an event. Most of the time its NASCAR and it works out great because you can tailgate why you wait for traffic to go away. Of course that is true at any event.
For my tailgating parties I love to have brats, chicken and tons of side dishes like pasta salad, beans, chips and of course you can’t forget the pop, beer and wine coolers. It seems that everyone has their secret recipe for one of these items. My friend uses greek yogurt for her potato salad another uses only home made mayo. For me it doesn’t matter how good the food is, the event is always better when you have great people around you and can enjoy their company.
What about you? How do you party when the big game is over, or when it’s time for that neighborhood cookout? What is your Johnsonville story?
I have shared my story with you, Now you can share your Johsonville with the world in the “Share Your Ville” Video Contest. It’s very easy to enter and it’s a lot of fun to make the video. All you have to do is pick a catagory
- FRIENDSVILLE – Who is part of your VILLE? How do you hang out and use the great taste of Johnsonville Sausage to make these moments even better?
- FAMILYVILLE – These are your folks. Share with us how you spend times together with the great taste of Johnsonville Sausage.
- EVENTVILLE – Share with us what takes you to your special place. A day on the lake? Tailgating before the game? How does the great taste of Johnsonville Sausage make this a more memorable event?
- LOCATIONVILLE – Where do you live? Invite us into your backyard and share your Johnsonville Sausage grilling recipes & tips. Happen to live in a “VILLE” of your own (Jacksonville, Bentonville, Libertyville)? Share your “VILLE” experience with us!
- 5 winners will share $21,000 in CASH and Prizes from Gander Mountain, Coleman, and Hefty in the Johnsonville “Share Your Ville” Video Contest
- Winner of the Professional Category receives $10,000 CASH
- Contest runs until July 20th 2010 (thats today people)