It looks like we still will have some troubles ahead when it comes to the economy, so what can you do to pass the time until things get better. Well below I have compiled a list of thing that you can do to entertain or improve your life.
10. Read some books. We don’t have money to go to a theater right now, catch up on reading for enjoyment.
9. Better yet, write a book. Your good at or knowledgeable about something, use it.
8. Get a hobby, painting, photography and other arts related things may not be big now, but get an inventory of good work by January and you may be able to make a business out of it.
7 That brings us to number 7 start a home based business, many do not require much to start up and if your unemployed its a great way to make some extra cash.
6. Spend time with your kids, school is out for summer, take a walk, bike ride or play some fun cheap board games with your kids.
5. Volunteer, if you live in an area where volunteers are needed check out the opportunity, not only can you feel like your doing something, but it looks really good on a resume.
4. Take a class or two, if your a part time student you may qualify for financial aid. Learn something new that is related to your job experience or get a whole new degree, your never too old to go to school.
3. Start a swap day, on a swap day you get together with people you know and swap items for other items, you can set the rules however you want to and sometimes you can get some really cool stuff.
2. Learn a language, there are many cheap programs out there, or you could head to the library and check out a book or cd. Yes libraries still exists.
1. Relax, if your unemployed it’s stressful, bills pile up, you have no money and life in general sucks. Relax and breath and remember eventually it will turn around.